Absentee voting is available to registered voters who meet the following criteria:
- You will be absent from Abington on Election Day.
- You have a physical disability that prevents your voting at the polling location.
- You cannot vote at the polls due to religious beliefs.
How can I apply for an absentee ballot?
- You may apply by visiting the town clerks office.
- You may download an application - click here
- You may make an application by letter or note including the following information:
- Your name.
- Your address as you registered.
- Your precinct.
- Your address where you wish the absentee ballot to be sent.
- Your signature is required.
Applications for absentee ballots are good for one calendar year and must be applied for each January.
Residents with questions regarding absentee voting should call the Town Clerks office @ 781-982-2112.