The Town Clerk’s office provides a variety of services to the Town.
- Update and maintain census which allows us to publish the Persons Listed Books
- Maintain the file of zoning decisions and certify zoning decisions.
- Maintain record of street layouts and pole locations.
- License underground storage facilities.
- License Dogs and Kennels.
- Issue marriage certificates by the filing of intentions
- Maintain vital records back to the year 1712, our year of incorporation and provide residents with certified copies of births, deaths, and marriages.
- Register voters and certify nomination papers, petitions, process of absentee ballots and manage all aspects of elections both Town and Federal. Swear in appointed and elected officials.
- Records minutes of the Town Meetings and apply to the State when there are any changes to the Charter and/or the Bylaws.
- Maintain a log of letters of disclosure and a file of State Ethics Commission receipts for the online training program.
- Maintain posting board for all meeting agendas.
|William Tuttle, Esq.||Registrar|
|Leanne M. Adams||Registrar|